Gregory A. Nelson
Mr. Nelson obtained his Bachelor of Arts degrees in Political Science and Economics in 2007 from the University of California, Irvine and there after obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from Pepperdine University School of Law in 2010. He was admitted to the State Bar of California in November, 2010. Since that time, he has practiced law at the Donahue Davis LLP.
Mr. Nelson’s practice with the firm has focused on product liability defense, agricultural litigation, aviation litigation, public entity defense, Proposition 65 litigation and personal injury litigation. His experience in the product liability field covers a wide spectrum of insured and self-insured manufacturers, including automobiles, rail cars, aircraft, motorcycles, ATVs, power tools, consumer products, and assistive devices, including wheel chairs and component parts. Specific vehicle product areas he has handled include restraint systems, tires, and general crashworthiness.
- State Bar of California, 2010, #274926
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2017