Kayla Catherine Villa
Mrs. Villa graduated from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in December 2007 and was admitted to the California State Bar in May 2008.
Mrs. Villa’s practice focuses on all aspects of general litigation with an emphasis in construction defect litigation, employment law, personal injury, property damage, dangerous condition of public property, inverse condemnation, and water contamination.
- J.D. with Honors in Trial Advocacy, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, December 2007
- B.A., Political Science with a Pre-Law concentration, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, 2004
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District in California
- United States District Court for the Northern District in California