Donahue Davies LLP provides aggressive solutions to complex strict product liability actions in Sacramento and throughout California
Defective Product Claims
DD has a wealth of experience representing nationwide manufacturers, distributors and retailers including Chrysler, Mazda, General Electric, Makita, Yokohama, Home Depot, Kawasaki, Toyota, PlayCore, Harsco, Komatsu, and other Fortune 100 and 500 companies in complex product liability actions. For more information, please see our representative clients page. DD is uniquely experienced in handling a wide variety of product claims involving allegations of defective design, defective manufacture and failure to warn, including:
- Motor vehicles, including claims of alleged defective seat belts, air bags, fuel systems, door latch mechanisms, brakes, automatic transmissions, tires, unintended acceleration and general crashworthiness
- Agricultural products and farm equipment
- Aircraft and aviation equipment
- Power tools
- Playground equipment and children’s products
- Recreational sports equipment, including helmets
- Medical products
- Consumer products
DD works closely with clients to develop and implement a winning strategy. The firm emphasizes early case evaluation to determine if a matter is a candidate for trial or settlement. The attorneys at DD are experienced in the intricacies of product liability and the arguments and strategies necessary to represent clients in complex, high-exposure claims.
In addition, DD represents plaintiffs and cross-complainants in prominent product defect actions with great success.
Seek Experienced Representation
Attorneys at DD have extensive trial experience in both state and federal courts and in settlement negotiations, mediations, and arbitrations. We encourage you to contact Donahue Davies LLP regarding your legal needs.